The Troop will be Cabin Camping Jan 14,15 &16 at Quail Hill Scout Reservation, Manalapan, NJ, for the weekend. We will depart from the Troop shed on Friday afternoon (01/14) meet there at 4:30 PM.
The Adult leaders will be cooking for the Troop. Scouts should pack for this trip using a soft duffle or gym bag rather than backpacks to save on space for loading vehicles. If you have not paid the cost of the trip is $25.00.
- Pack proper clothes for the cold: LAYERS
- [ ] Hat
- [ ]Gloves
- [ ] Jacket
- [ ] Hiking Boots
- [ ] Day pack/String Pack for hike
- [ ] Water Bottle or canteen
- [ ] Scout Handbook
- [ ]10 Esentials
- [ ] Sandwich for Friday night
- [ ] Money for the Trading Post