We will all meet for Mass at Saint Teresa’s this Sunday July 15th at 7:00 AM Sharp. Meet at the Lower Church Hall parking lot. After the vehicles are loaded and Mass is finished we will leave for the camp at about 8:30 AM.
We will make our annual stop again this year at the Haag’s Hotel, Shartlesville, PA for a Breakfast Buffet. (Directions Here)
If you have any outstanding medical forms or funds to turn in please be sure do so.
Families are needed to drive up to the camp with us. There will be a lot of equipment and scouts to transport.
- All Scouts and leaders will wear the Class B Troop T-shirt up to the camp and Breakfast. We will change into Class “A” once we arrive at camp.
- Please make sure you son(s) have their bathing suit on under their class B uniform (scout shorts/pants, socks, belt, Troop T-shirt)or readily available (not packed in a trunk) with their towel. They should also have their Class A Uniform shirt readily available (not packed in a trunk) for as soon as we arrive at camp to take the troop photo.
- Thursday is Hawaiian Shirt Day at Camp if you have a Hawaiian shirt bring it.
- Be sure to bring Scout Socks Full dress class A uniform for all evening meals at the dining hall. For both camp wide campfires full dress class A uniform including Scout Socks
- Bring a Hanger to Hang up your Uniform
- Put you name or initials on the labels of all your clothing (especially uniform items and Troop Tshirts)
- Don’t Bring Valuables or any Electronic Devices (Ipod’s, games, phones, radios, etc.) to camp. Leave them at home.
Mike Di Trani
Scoutmaster, Troop 37