Camping Trip October 19, 20, & 21 2012 Fort Wadsworth Urban Campsite
The Troop will be tent camping at Fort Wadsworth for the weekend
- We will depart from the Troop shed on Friday afternoon around 4:30 PM.
- Scouts and Adults Must bring “Class A Uniform” for Saturday
- Bring your own snack/dinner for Friday evening.
- Patrols will be Patrol Cooking.
- Bring a mess kit (Cup, Knife, Fork Spoon, & Bowl or Dish)
- Pack appropriately for the weather (rain gear, warm enough Jacket) using the Camping Personal Checklist. (click here)
- If you have any questions contact your Patrol and/or Senior Patrol Leader.
We could use the help from a couple of Parents to assist with transportation- just to drop off on Friday and pick up at Fort Wadsworth on Sunday morning at 12:30.