We will have our Regular Troop Meeting this Friday, November 22nd, in Lower Church Hall.
All scouts are to be in Class “B” uniform so their Class “A” uniform will be clean and ready for Eagle Court of Honor on Saturday, November 23rd.
All Parents are requested to assist the Eagle Committee in assembling the Eagle Court of Honor Programs for Saturday’s Ceremony.(Remember, one day soon this may be for your Eagle).
All Scouts who received a tent or canopy this past weekend are expected to return them at this meeting, cleaned and dried. We will be opening, inspecting and re-packing them at this meeting in preparation for our next trip.
We will be inspecting the Patrol Stoves, Utensil Kits and Cook Pot sets for cleanliness and inventory as well.
Eagle Court of Honor – Saturday, November 23rd:
All scouts are expected to be in attendance! Full Class “A” with Merit Badge Sash. (Don’t forget the Socks and Neckerchief)
-Set-up in Conran Hall @ 4:00pm – All hands on deck (Many hands make light work)
-Court of Honor Ceremony @ 7:30PM – All scouts expected @ 7PM
- Thu. Nov 28th: Happy Thanksgiving
- Fri. Nov 29th: No Meeting – School Closed
- Fri. Dec 6th: Merit Badge Meeting
- Fri. Dec 13th: Regular Troop Meeting
- Fri. Dec 20th: Troop Holiday Party – Lower Church Hall
- Wed. Dec 25th: Merry Christmas!
- Fri. Dec. 27th: No Meeting – School Closed
- Fri. Jan 3, 2014: Regular Troop Meeting: Cut-off Date for $$ and Permission Slip for Winnebago Camping Trip