This Friday we will be having a Regular Troop Meeting. All scouts should be in Class A uniform. We will be in Class A Uniform.
HMSR Summer Camp Reservation: If your scout wishes to attend Hawk Mountain Summer Camp this is the last meeting to submit the $65 required to secure the campsites for the Troop.
Winter Blast at TMR will be next week’s trip. All scouts who signed up must have the following:
- Soft duffel bag for clothes
- Sleeping bag
- Warm clothes (plan for wet clothes)
- Boots(waterproof preferred), a few extra pairs of socks and a second pair of shoes
- Full Water Bottle / Drinking Cup / Fork,Spoon and Knife (There will be no utensils provided by Troop or Organizers)
Leaders are expected to assist with Stations and Meal Times.
- Feb 28 – March 2nd – Winter Blast at TMR
- March 2nd – Palm Burning
- Mar 7th – 9th – Ski Trip at Shawnee
- Mar 14th – Webelos Crossover
- Mar 21st – 23rd - Camping Forestburgh Scout Reservation
- Mar 28th – Regular Troop Meeting