This Friday we will be leaving for the Winterblast camping trip @ Ten Mile River.
We will muster at the shed no later than 4:30pm. Our drive is approximately 2.5 Hours so be sure you are not late.
All scouts attending should have the following items:
- Soft duffel bag for clothes
- Warm clothes (an extra days worth of clothes, plan for getting wet) No shorts allowed.
- Snow pants (recommended)
- Sleeping bag
- Boots (Waterproof preferred), a few extra pairs of socks and a second pair of shoes
- Full Water Bottle / Drinking Cup / Fork, Spoon and Knife (There will be no utensils provided by Troop or Organizers)
- Sandwich and Drink for Friday evening dinner
- Football (if you have one)
Leaders are expected to assist with Stations and Meal Times.
March 2nd Palm Burning is cancelled due to insufficient notice to Parish to bring palms to this coming Sunday masses.
March 7th meeting will be a regular Troop meeting and is the cutoff for permission slips and $30 payment for Forestburgh Scout Reservation Camping trip.
March 7th – 9th Ski Trip Details: Any questions, please contact Mr. Gutierrez
- You are scheduled to stay in B Lodge. There are enough mattresses to sleep up to 44 people in this space. It is up to you to determine where everyone will sleep. There are 2 bathrooms (each wing of this lodge has a bathroom), each with 3 toilets, 3 sinks and 2 showers.
- Linens, towels and toiletries are not provided. Most people bring sleeping bags, but bedrolls are fine, too. Food is not permitted in the cabins.
- The spaghetti dinner that is included in this special Boy Scout ‘Stay at PEEC’ package will be served on Saturday at 6:00 pm giving you ample time to finish skiing by 5:00 pm, drive back to PEEC and change into dry clothes! A campfire is scheduled after the supper.
- The breakfast snacks will be available between 7:30-8:00 am on Saturday and Sunday. Cabin inspection will be held before you get your snack on Sunday. Cabins need to be emptied, swept and trash removed before inspection.
- Mar 7th – 9th – Ski Trip at Shawnee and Regular Troop Meeting
- Mar 14th – Webelos Crossover
- Mar 21st – 23rd - Camping Forestburgh Scout Reservation
- Mar 28th – Regular Troop Meeting
- April 3rd @ 3:45pm- Interfaith Passover Seder setup @ Conran Hall (Service Hours)
- April 4th – Regular Troop Meeting – O/A Elections
- April 11th – Mandatory Parents Meeting for Summer Camp and Regular Troop Meeting