This Friday we will be mustering at the shed no later than 4:30pm for our Forestburg Camping Trip.
All scouts are to be in Class B T-shirts and have a full water bottle on their person (Not in their bags).
- Soft duffel bag for clothes
- Warm clothes (an extra days worth of clothes, plan for getting wet) No shorts allowed.
- Sleeping bag
- Boots (Waterproof preferred), a few extra pairs of socks and a second pair of shoes
- Full Water Bottle / Drinking Cup / Fork, Spoon and Knife (There will be no utensils provided by Troop or Organizers)
- Sandwich and Drink for Friday evening dinner
- Football (if you have one)
- Mar 28th – Regular Troop Meeting
- Mar 29th – Troop 37 Camping Expo for the Girls Scouts @ Pouch Camp
- April 3rd – Interfaith Passover Seder Setup @ 3:45pm Conran Hall
- April 4th – Regular Troop Meeting
- April 11th – Mandatory Parents Meeting for Summer Camp and Regular Troop Meeting
- April 12th – 10A – 1P – Messenger of Peace Hike/Service Project
- April 18th – Good Friday – No Meeting
- April 25th – 27th – Durland Scout Reservation – Tent Camping