This Friday we will be conducting the Webelos Crossover. All scouts are to be in Class A uniform.
The Forestburg Camping Trip is not cancelled at the end of March. If you have not paid you may do so at this meeting. Please insure you bring in your signed permission slips (Click here to download) and $30 payment for Forestburg Scout Reservation Camping trip.
- Soft duffel bag for clothes
- Warm clothes (an extra days worth of clothes, plan for getting wet) No shorts allowed.
- Sleeping bag
- Boots (Waterproof preferred), a few extra pairs of socks and a second pair of shoes
- Full Water Bottle / Drinking Cup / Fork, Spoon and Knife (There will be no utensils provided by Troop or Organizers)
- Sandwich and Drink for Friday evening dinner
- Football (if you have one)
- Mar 21st – 23rd - Camping Forestburgh Scout Reservation
- Mar 28th – Regular Troop Meeting
- April 3rd – Interfaith Passover Seder Setup @ 3:45pm Conran Hall
- April 4th – Regular Troop Meeting
- April 11th – Mandatory Parents Meeting for Summer Camp and Regular Troop Meeting
- April 12th – 10A – 1P – Messenger of Peace Hike/Service Project
- April 18th – Good Friday – No Meeting
- April 25th – 27th – Durland Scout Reservation – Tent Camping