This Friday we will be having a Regular Troop meeting. We will be having an Order of the Arrow Election this meeting and working on camporee station knowledge
All scouts are to be in Class A uniform and have their handbooks.
Thursday, April 3rd at 3:45PM in Conran Hall, we will be setting up for the Interfaith Passover Seder. Many hands make lightwork, so please make every effort to attend. All scouts in attendance will receive service hours.
Saturday, April 5th, from 10AM to 2PM in the St. Teresa Parking Lot ,the Cub scout Pack 37 will running a Bike Rodeo and have requested assistance from the scout of the Troop. All scouts in attendance will receive service hours.
April 5th Eagle Project Cancelled due event outside of our control,
Mandatory Summer Camp Meeting Reminder: Friday, April 11th, will be our Mandatory Summer Camp meeting where at least one parent/guardian needs to be in attendance to receive their package of forms that need to be filled out and submit the next payment, $145, for Summer Camp. Please make every effort to attend.
• April 11th – Mandatory Parents Meeting for Summer Camp and Regular Troop Meeting
• April 11th – Cutoff for $$/Permission slip for Durland Camping ($30 – Tent camping)(Download permission slip)
• April 12th – 10A – 1P – Messenger of Peace Hike/Service Project
• April 18th – Good Friday – No Meeting
• April 25th – 27th – Durland Scout Reservation – Tent Camping
• May 2nd – Regular Troop Meeting – Cutoff for camporee $$ ($30)
• May 9th – Regular Troop Meeting
• May 10th – Car Wash
• May 16th – 18th – Camporee
• May 23rd – Merit Badge Meeting
• May 24th – Car Wash
• May 30th – Regular Troop Meeting
• May 31st – Car Wash