Troop 37 – it’s all up to you!!! Be Prepared!!
Those attending the Camporee on May 16-18, 2014 at Pouch Camp please be at the
Camporee Field by 5:00 P.M. (Manor Road across from the JCC).
[ ] Make sure you are Wearing Boots and in Full “Class A” Uniform including Scout Socks.
[ ] Everyone should pack your Backpack accordingly and be prepared for the check list
inspection at the check in.
[ ] Bring a Sandwich/Drink for Friday evening dinner.
[ ] Remember to Pack your “Class B” Troop T-shirt
and most importantly don’t forget your [ ] Scout Spirit
Patrol Leaders be sure to bring:
[ ] Rosters and [ ] Menus [ ] Patrol Flags [ ] Have a Patrol Cheer, Yell, or Call [ ] Patrol Chuck Boxes and metal Legs. [ ] a String Bag Pack,
- May 23rd – Merit Badge Meeting – Summer Camp Merit Badge Due – Will not be accepting anything after this day.
- May 24th – Car Wash
- May 30th – Regular Troop Meeting
- May 31st – Car Wash
- Jun 6th – Regular Troop Meeting – $$/Permission Slip cutoff for Canoe Trip
- Jun 7th – Car Wash
- Jun 13th – Flag Retirement Ceremony – Summer Camp Medicals Due
- Jun 20th – 22nd Canoe Trip
- Jun 27th – Court of Honor
- Jun 28th – Car Wash
July 13th – 19th – Hawk Mountain Summer Camp