On Wednesday July 9th at 7PM, we will be at St. Teresa’s Lower Church Hall to collect any outstanding summer camp fees, medical paperwork and distribute your scouts ordered class B t-shorts.
Please note: you must have all outstanding issues resolved at this meeting as we WILL NOT be accepting any fees or paperwork on the day departure.
SUMMER CAMP FEES
[ ] Hawk Mountain (plus any additional fees; Pathfinder, Cope, Basketry, etc)
[ ] Haag’s Breakfast ($11.00 per person) –Need to submit a headcount
[ ] Friday Night Chicken Dinner ($8.50 Adults, $6.50 Child 10 & under)
[ ] Medicals Forms A, B & C (2 copies with Insurance card front and back) MUST HAVE
[ ] Food Allergy Forms (must have to attend camp)
[ ] Administer Over The Counter Medicine Form (must have to attend camp)
Important Summer Camp Information
We will all meet for Mass at Saint Teresa’s this Sunday July 13th at 7:00 AM Sharp. Meet at the Lower Church Hall parking lot. After the vehicles are loaded and Mass is finished we will leave for the camp at about 8:30 AM.
We will make our annual stop again this year at the Haag’s Hotel, Shartlesville, PA for a Breakfast Buffet. (Directions Here)
Families are needed to drive up to the camp with us. There will be a lot of equipment and scouts to transport.
- All Scouts and leaders will wear the Class B Troop T-shirt up to the camp and Breakfast. We will change into Class “A” once we arrive at camp.
- Please make sure your son(s) have their bathing suit on under their class B uniform (scout shorts/pants, socks, belt, Troop T-shirt) or readily available (not packed in a trunk) with their towel. They should also have their Class A Uniform shirt and 60th Anniverary Neckerschief readily available (not packed in a trunk) for as soon as we arrive at camp to take the troop photo.
- Have a full water bottle to keep on their person as they tour the camp and to use daily to keep themselves hydrated.
- Thursday is Hawaiian Shirt Day at Camp if you have a Hawaiian shirt bring it.
- Be sure to bring Scout Socks Full dress class A uniform for all evening meals at the dining hall. For both camp wide campfires full dress class A uniform including Scout Socks
- Bring a Hanger to Hang up your Uniform
- Put your name or initials on the labels of all your clothing (especially uniform items (i.e. 60th Anniversary neckerchief) and Troop T-shirts)
- Don’t Bring Valuables or any Electronic Devices (Ipod’s, games, phones, radios, etc.) to camp. Leave them at home.
- Scout spending money is to be placed in an envelope clearly marked with your scouts name and amount contained within. All monies should be in small denominations (we recommend bills no larger than $10). All envelopes will be collected by Mr. “G” in the parking lot.
Scott M. Holland
Scoutmaster, Troop 37