The Troop will be Tent Camping and Patrol Cooking at Alpine Scout Camp for the weekend and will hike the Historic Palisades Trail.
All scouts attending:
- We will depart from the Troop shed on Friday afternoon (10/23/15) meet there at 4:30 PM. Be in Class “B” Uniform You must wear boots and be sure to bring a Cup to drink out of.
“Be Prepared” Pack proper clothes for the weather. Check the forecast. Dress in LAYERS and bring the following:
- [ ] Sandwich for Friday night
- [ ] Hat
- [ ] Jacket
- [ ] Raingear
- [ ] Hiking Boots -A Must- (sneakers can be packed)
- [ ] Extra socks
- [ ] Cup for drinking
- [ ] Sleeping Bag ( pad or air mattress)
- [ ] Day pack/String Pack for Hike
- [ ] Day Packs should have room for the Ten Essentials! (Click here to download)
- [ ] 2 Full Water Bottles or canteen
- [ ]10 Essentials (including Compass)
- [ ] Scout Handbook
- [ ] Money for the Trading Post
- [ ] Patrol Leaders have a gear list of items you will need from shed.
Please review and use the packing list . The items will be necessary to insure your health and comfort while participating in the activities planned for a camping trip. Please, NO radios, iPods, Cell phones, electronic games or other sound emitting electronic devices. ALL clothing items that a scout takes should be permanently marked with their name.
Alpine Scout Camp https://www.alpinescoutcamp.org/
441 Route 9W, Alpine, NJ 07620 (201) 768-1910