All Scouts are expected to attend.
The Troop will be conducting an Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Vincent Villani, Robert Jakubowski and Ray Modolo. All Parents, Alumni, Friends, & Supporters of Troop 37 are invited to attend and congratulate our three newest Eagle Scouts. As a Troop 37 Scout it is your duty and obligation to attend and honor your fellow Scouts achievements.
Those not attending must notify Mr. DiTrani why – prior to ceremony.
Please be in Class A Uniform with Merit badge sashes worn over shoulder and arrive no later than 7:10 PM. Parents and family are invited. Refreshments graciously provided by the Eagle Scouts’ families & served courtesy of the Troop 37 Hospitality Committee immediately following ceremony.
–Set-up and practice for Color Guard / COH in Conran Hall @ 4:00pm – Please help out.
- Thu. Nov 24th: Happy Thanksgiving
- Fri. Nov 25th : No Meeting – School Closed
- Sat. Morning Nov 26th: Service Project Unload Christmas Tree Truck
- Sat. Nov 26th: Eagle Scout Court of Honor
- Tue. Dec 1st : Troop Parents Committee Meeting
- Fri. Dec 2nd: Merit Badge Troop Meeting
- Fri. Dec 16th: Troop Holiday Party – Zion Lutheran Hall
- Fri. Dec 23rd: No Meeting – School Closed
- Sun. Dec 25th: Merry Christmas!
- Sun. Jan. 1st : New Year’s Day