The Troop will be lean-to / Wilderness Survival Shelter camping and be Patrol Cooking at William H. Pouch Scout Camp for the weekend.
We will meet at Pouch Camp Parking lot by the Trading Post on Friday afternoon (11/18/16) meet there at 5:00 PM. You must wear boots and be sure to bring a Cup to drink out of.
“Be Prepared” Pack proper clothes for the weather. Check the forecast. Dress in LAYERS and bring the following:
- [ ] Sandwich for Friday night
- [ ] Hat
- [ ] Jacket
- [ ] Raingear
- [ ] Hiking Boots -A Must-
- [ ] Extra socks
- [ ] Cup for drinking
- [ ] Sleeping Bag ( pad or air mattress)
- [ ] Full Water Bottle or canteen
- [ ]10 Essentials (including Compass)
- [ ] Scout Handbook
- [ ] Money for the Trading Post
Please review and use the packing list . The items will be necessary to insure your health and comfort while participating in the activities planned
for a camping trip. If you have any questions regarding the Trip, contact your Patrol Leader and/or one of the Senior Patrol Leaders.