The Troop will be tent camping at Alpine Scout for the weekend. We will be Hiking the Palisades Long Path Historic Trail on Saturday from Fort Lee to Alpine Scout Camp
- [ ] We will depart from the Troop shed on Friday afternoon around 4:30 PM.
- [ ] Scouts and Adults Must Wear “Hiking Boots & Socks”” for Saturday
- [ ] Bring your own snack/sandwich dinner for Friday evening.
- [ ] Bring a Day Pack for Hike with the 10 Essentials
- [ ] Must have Nalgene’s / Canteens for ample water on the Hike
- [ ] Patrols will be Patrol Cooking. (Except lunch on Saturday-Adults provide on trial)
- [ ] Bring a mess kit (Cup, Knife, Fork Spoon, & Bowl or Dish)
- [ ] Pack appropriately for the weather (rain gear, warm enough Jacket/hat) using the Camping Personal Checklist. (on Troop web site)
- [ ] If you have any questions regarding the Trip, contact your Patrol Leader and/or one of the Senior Patrol Leaders.
We could use the help from a couple of Parents to assist with transportation- on Saturday morning at 8:00 from alpine to Fort Lee.
Alpine Scout Camp, 441 US-9W, Alpine, NJ 07620
Scouts completing the hike and answering the questionere will earn the Palisades Historic Trail Award.
Scouts if you need additional information contact your Patrol Leaders or one of the Senior Patrol Leaders