Tues. July 10th T-Shirt Pickup Meeting
and Important Summer Camp Information
On Tuesday July 10th at 7:00PM-8:00PM , we will be at St. Teresa’s Lower Church Hall to collect any outstanding summer camp fees, medical paperwork and distribute your scouts ordered Class “B” T-shirts.
Please note: you must have all outstanding issues resolved at this meeting as we WILL NOT be accepting any fees or paperwork on the day departure.
SUMMER CAMP FEES
[ ] Hawk Mountain
[ ] Volunteer Fire Dept Breakfast ($12.00 per person) –submit a headcount (scouts already paid for)
[ ] Friday Night Chicken Dinner ($9.00 ) (scouts already paid for)
[ ] Medicals Forms A, B & C (2 copies with Insurance card front and back) MUST HAVE
[ ] Food Allergy Forms (must have to attend camp)
[ ] Administer Over The Counter Medicine Form (must have to attend camp)
MERIT BADGE WORKBOOKS
[ ] Printout the workbooks – MUST BRING TO CAMP
[ ] Read the Merit Badge requirements
[ ] Read the Merit Badge book
[ ] Complete all required prerequisites as outlined on the Merit Badge worksheet
Important Summer Camp Information
We will all meet for Mass at Saint Teresa’s next Sunday July 15th at 7:00 AM Sharp. Meet at the Lower Church Hall parking lot. After the vehicles are loaded and Mass is finished we will leave for the camp at about 8:30 AM. We will make our annual stop again this year at the , PA for a Breakfast Buffet. (Directions Here)
Families are needed to drive up to the camp with us. There will be a lot of equipment and scouts to transport.
- All Scouts and leaders will wear the Class B Troop T-shirt up to the camp and Breakfast. We will change into Class “A” once we arrive at camp.
- Please make sure your son(s) have their bathing suit on under their class B uniform (scout shorts/pants, socks, belt, Troop T-shirt) or readily available (not packed in a trunk) with their towel. They should also have their Class A Uniform shirt and Neckerchief readily available (not packed in a trunk) for as soon as we arrive at camp to take the troop photo.
- Have a full water bottle to keep on their person as they tour the camp and to use daily to keep themselves hydrated.
- Thursday is Hawaiian Shirt Day at Camp if you have a Hawaiian shirt bring it.
- Be sure to bring Scout Socks Full dress “Class A” uniform for all breakfast and evening meals at the dining hall. For both camp wide campfires full dress class A uniform including Scout Socks
- Bring a Hanger to Hang up your Uniform
- Bring Your Scout Handbook to camp
- Put your name or initials on the labels of all your clothing (especially uniform items)
- Don’t Bring Valuables or any Electronic Devices (CELL PHONES, Ipod’s, games, phones, radios, etc.) to camp. Leave them at home.
- Scout spending money is to be placed in an envelope clearly marked with your scouts name and amount contained within. All monies should be in small denominations (we recommend bills no larger than $10). All envelopes will be collected by Mr. “G” in the parking lot.