– Greenbar– meeting at 6:30. All members must attend.
– Last Call for Camporee Payment. $30 per person. Permission slip may be found (here)
– Class B Uniform
– We will be having a gear shakedown. Bring your backpack packed as you would for the camporee. See the Inspection Checklist (here) for items you will need besides clothes, a sleeping bag, sleeping pad and water bottle.
– Bring Totin Chip card (except new scouts),
Hammer & Saw Day- Saturday, April 27 at 9 am-1 pm at Pouch Camp
– There will be service projects to work on. In order to earn 50 points towards our Camporee score, we need 50% of scouts in attendance, so please make every effort to attend. Adults are welcome to help. Meet by the Scout Shop.