Please meet at the shed Friday at 4:30 PM sharp. We are leaving at 5:00 PM. Take note of the following:
– Bring a sandwich or something for Friday night’s dinner.
– Make sure you turned in Liability form signed by a Parent
– Pack using a duffle bag or soft pack NO Frame BACKPACKS (save space)
– Bring old sneakers or water shoes for canoeing that won’t fall off –NOT Sandals.
– Bring a wide brim hat / Sunscreen/ sun block for sun protection.
– Bring a cup – You won’t need a mess kit.
– Bring a towel.
– Camp Chair to sit in
– Appropriate Clothing Sweatshirt / Raingear
– We will be sleeping in either tents or lean-tos so bring sleeping bag/ air mattress or pad.
– A Small String bag with Ziploc bag inside or waterproof bag to tie onto canoe for belongings while on river
Troop 37 Court of Honor- Friday, June 28 at 7:30 pm– all outstanding Hawk Mountain payments are due- Registration Fees, Breakfast, Chicken Dinner.