The Troop will be tent camping at Fort Wadsworth for the weekend. We will be working with CERT on Emergency Preparedness and Search and Rescue
- [ ] We will depart from the Troop shed on Friday afternoon around 5:00 PM.
- [ ] Scouts and Adults Must bring “Class A Uniform” for Saturday
- [ ] Bring your own snack/dinner for Friday evening.
- [ ] Patrols will be Patrol Cooking. (Breakfast on Sunday Morning will be with USCG)
- [ ] Bring a mess kit (Cup, Knife, Fork Spoon, & Bowl or Dish)
- [ ] Pack appropriately for the weather (rain gear, warm enough Jacket) using the Camping Personal Checklist. (click here)
- [ ] If you have any questions regarding the Trip, contact your Patrol Leader and/or one of the Senior Patrol Leaders.
We could use the help from a couple of Parents to assist with transportation– just to drop off on Friday and pick up at Fort Wadsworth on Sunday morning at 12:30.
Reminder: TROOP 37 Fundraiser
On Wednesday October 19, 2016, from 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM there will be a Troop 37 Fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings, 1447 Richmond Avenue. It’s Simple just present a ticket to your server and Buffalo Wild Wings will donate 15% of your total bill (not including tax, gratuity, alcohol or promotional discounts) to Boy Scout Troop 37!!
SCOUTS PLEASE DISTRIBUTE TO FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND NEIGHBORS. post on your FACEBOOK. EAT WINGS, RAISE FUNDS !
Click here to download the flyer and here to download the tickets that you can printout.
BSA TROOP 37 ANNUAL PANCAKE BREAKFAST & RAFFLE BASKET BASH
Sunday – November 6, 2016 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Conran Hall – St. Teresa’s Gym 1634 Victory Boulevard