Mandatory Parents Summer Camp Meeting- Friday, April 5 at 7:30- At least 1 parent must attend
– GREENBAR meeting at 6:30. Senior Patrol and all Patrol Leaders must attend.
– Scouts will be working on menus for the Allamuchy trip and will be beginning Camporee prep.
– Uniform standards are relaxed this week. Wear the shirt or jersey of your favorite sports team.
– Service Patrol- Screaming Eagles- please arrive by 7:15 to set up
– Program Patrol- Howling Coyotes
– Scouts- be sure to get your merit badge selections to Mr. Carp by Friday. First year scouts, please let Mr. Carp know by Friday if you are attending summer camp so he can register you for the Pathfinder Program.
– We will also be raffling off a fully paid one week stay at Hawk Mountain for a lucky scoutas well as a fully paid Friday night stay at the Micro Hotel for some lucky parent(s). Parents attending Summer Camp meeting will receive a raffle ticket at no cost….(one per family). Must be present to win.
Camporee- May 3-5 at Pouch Camp. Cost is $30 per person. Permission slip may be found (here) Payment is due as soon as possible, but no later than Friday, April 26.
Adventure Park of Long Island Trip– Sunday June 9 at 2 pm. Please see the attached flyer (here) Cost is $4 per climber payable as soon as possible, but no later than Friday, May 17.