***Links Updated for 2018 Camping season.
This is a resource page for Boy Scout Summer Camp at the Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation, located in Schuylkill, Pennsylvania. On this page you will find various forms, links, and information that you will need if you are attending Boy Scout Summer Camp. Current Weather Conditions at the Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation:
General Camp Information
- Directions To Camp
- Hawk Mountain Camp Map
Annual Health and Medical Forms
- Annual Health and Medical Record Parts A, B, and C– Please fill out, have Physician sign and return all three parts.
- Authorization for Administering of Medications– ALL participants
MUST complete and submit a signed copy of this form, even if no medications are provided.
- Food Allergy and Religious Dietary– All Scouts MUST complete and submit a signed copy of this form, even if there are no allergies.
Troop 37 Camp Forms and Information
1st Year Campers
You will be signed up for the Pathfinder Advancement program (click here to download the Pathfinder Program sheet) which is an important part of our camp program. It allows new scouts the opportunity to advance through most requirements for the Tenderfoot, Second Class, and First Class ranks; as well as earn a few other Merit Badges.
It is our recommendation that all first year Scouts participate in the Pathfinder Program. The advancement opportunities and the exposure to all areas of the camp will help insure that these campers have a positive experience.
All 1st year campers need to download the worksheets below, complete any yellow highlighted requirements and have them signed off by any Leader prior to attending camp. You will need bring these to the Pathfinder area when they begin your session that week:
Merit Badge Forms and Information
Merit Badge Sign-up will begin as soon as you have selected your Merit Badges, so please fill out your Merit Badge Selection form and get it in to Mr. Holland or Mr. Liu. Then print out the advance preparation worksheets, if the Merit Badge requires advance work.
- – All sheets need to have your name printed neatly on them.
- – Advance preparation worksheets will need to be completed and turned in no later than June 15th to either Mr. Holland or Mr. Liu.
Scouts should come to camp having:
– read the Merit Badge requirements
– read the Merit Badge book
– complete all required prerequisites as outlined on the Merit Badge worksheet. Click the Merit Badge name in the
“2018 Merit Badge Schedule” table below to download the worksheet.
2018 Merit Badge Schedule
ALL PREREQUISITES MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO CAMP FOR MERIT BADGE COMPLETION. REQUIREMENTS MAY CHANGE PENDING NATIONAL UPDATES
Merit Badge Scheduling Sign-up Form – This is the Sign-Up Form that is to be handed in to Mr. Holland or Mr. Liu by May 25th, 2018.
Click on Merit Badge name in table below to download Merit Badge Worksheet that includes highlighted prerequisites.